A physiological production model for cocoa (Theobroma cacao): model presentation, validation and application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouman, B.A.M. & Kropff, M.J. & Wopereis, M.C.S. & ten Berge, H.F.M. & van Laar, H.H., 2001. "ORYZA2000: modeling lowland rice," IRRI Books, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), number 281825.
- Radersma, Simone & de Ridder, Nico, 1996. "Computed evapotranspiration of annual and perennial crops at different temporal and spatial scales using published parameter values," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 17-34, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Cazzuffi & Alexander Moradi, 2010.
"Why do cooperatives fail? Big versus small in Ghanaian Cocoa Producers' Societies, 1930-36,"
Working Paper Series
0110, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Chiara Cazzuffi & Alexander Moradi, 2010. "Why Do Cooperatives Fail? Big versus Small in Ghanaian Cocoa Producers’ Societies, 1930-36," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Barnabas A. Amisigo & Alyssa McCluskey & Richard Swanson, 2014.
"Modeling Impact of Climate Change on Water Resources and Agriculture Demand in the Volta Basin and Other Basin Systems in Ghana,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
wp-2014-033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rahn, Eric & Vaast, Philippe & Läderach, Peter & van Asten, Piet & Jassogne, Laurence & Ghazoul, Jaboury, 2018. "Exploring adaptation strategies of coffee production to climate change using a process-based model," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 371(C), pages 76-89.
- Abdulai, Issaka & Hoffmann, Munir P. & Jassogne, Laurence & Asare, Richard & Graefe, Sophie & Tao, Hsiao-Hang & Muilerman, Sander & Vaast, Philippe & Van Asten, Piet & Läderach, Peter & Rötter, Reimun, 2020. "Variations in yield gaps of smallholder cocoa systems and the main determining factors along a climate gradient in Ghana," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 181(C).
- Barnabas A. Amisigo & Alyssa McCluskey & Richard Swanson, 2015. "Modeling Impact of Climate Change on Water Resources and Agriculture Demand in the Volta Basin and other Basin Systems in Ghana," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-19, May.
- J. Kufer & N. Grube & M. Heinrich, 2006. "Cacao in Eastern Guatemala––a sacred tree with ecological significance," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 597-608, November.
- Hoffmann, M.P. & Castaneda Vera, A. & van Wijk, M.T. & Giller, K.E. & Oberthür, T. & Donough, C. & Whitbread, A.M., 2014. "Simulating potential growth and yield of oil palm (Elaeis guineensis) with PALMSIM: Model description, evaluation and application," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 1-10.
- Amisigo, Barnabas A. & McCluskey, Alyssa & Swanson, Richard, 2014. "Modeling impact of climate change on water resources and agriculture demand in the Volta Basin and other basin systems in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Boling, A.A. & Bouman, B. A.M. & Tuong, T.P. & Murty, M.V.R. & Jatmiko, S.Y., 2007. "Modelling the effect of groundwater depth on yield-increasing interventions in rainfed lowland rice in Central Java, Indonesia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-3), pages 115-139, January.
- Confidence Duku & Adam H. Sparks & Sander J. Zwart, 2016. "Spatial modelling of rice yield losses in Tanzania due to bacterial leaf blight and leaf blast in a changing climate," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 569-583, April.
- Pauwels, Valentijn R.N. & Samson, Roeland, 2006. "Comparison of different methods to measure and model actual evapotranspiration rates for a wet sloping grassland," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(1-2), pages 1-24, April.
- Pepijn A J van Oort & Michiel E de Vries & Hiroe Yoshida & Kazuki Saito, 2015. "Improved Climate Risk Simulations for Rice in Arid Environments," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(3), pages 1-27, March.
- Hayashi, Keiichi & Llorca, Lizzida & Rustini, Sri & Setyanto, Prihasto & Zaini, Zulkifli, 2018. "Reducing vulnerability of rainfed agriculture through seasonal climate predictions: A case study on the rainfed rice production in Southeast Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 66-76.
- Bouman, B.A.M. & Peng, S. & Castaneda, A.R. & Visperas, R.M., 2005. "Yield and water use of irrigated tropical aerobic rice systems," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 87-105, June.
- Boling, A.A. & Tuong, T.P. & van Keulen, H. & Bouman, B.A.M. & Suganda, H. & Spiertz, J.H.J., 2010. "Yield gap of rainfed rice in farmers' fields in Central Java, Indonesia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(5), pages 307-315, June.
- Jones, M.R. & Singels, A., 2015. "Analysing yield trends in the South African sugar industry," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 24-35.
- Renault, D. & Hemakumara, M. & Molden, D., 2000. "Importance of evaporative depletion by non-crop vegetation in irrigated areas of the humid tropics," IWMI Books, Reports H027959, International Water Management Institute.
- Stella, Tommaso & Bregaglio, Simone & Confalonieri, Roberto, 2016. "A model to simulate the dynamics of carbohydrate remobilization during rice grain filling," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 320(C), pages 366-371.
- Gao, Ya & Xu, Xu & Sun, Chen & Ding, Shibo & Huo, Zailin & Huang, Guanhua, 2021. "Parameterization and modeling of paddy rice (Oryza sativa L. ssp. japonica) growth and water use in cold regions: Yield and water-saving analysis," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 250(C).
- Belder, P. & Bouman, B. A.M. & Spiertz, J.H.J., 2007. "Exploring options for water savings in lowland rice using a modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-3), pages 91-114, January.
- Renault, D. & Hemakumara, M. & Molden, D., 2001. "Importance of water consumption by perennial vegetation in irrigated areas of the humid tropics: evidence from Sri Lanka," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 215-230, January.
- Li, Yan & Zhou, Qingguo & Zhou, Jian & Zhang, Gaofeng & Chen, Chong & Wang, Jing, 2014. "Assimilating remote sensing information into a coupled hydrology-crop growth model to estimate regional maize yield in arid regions," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 291(C), pages 15-27.
- Timsina, Jagadish & Dutta, Sudarshan & Devkota, Krishna Prasad & Chakraborty, Somsubhra & Neupane, Ram Krishna & Bishta, Sudarshan & Amgain, Lal Prasad & Singh, Vinod K. & Islam, Saiful & Majumdar, Ka, 2021. "Improved nutrient management in cereals using Nutrient Expert and machine learning tools: Productivity, profitability and nutrient use efficiency," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 192(C).
- Sasai, Takahiro & Nakai, Saori & Setoyama, Yuko & Ono, Keisuke & Kato, Soushi & Mano, Masayoshi & Murakami, Kazutaka & Miyata, Akira & Saigusa, Nobuko & Nemani, Ramakrishna R. & Nasahara, Kenlo N., 2012. "Analysis of the spatial variation in the net ecosystem production of rice paddy fields using the diagnostic biosphere model, BEAMS," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 247(C), pages 175-189.
- Blango, Mohamed M. & Cooke, Richard A.C. & Moiwo, Juana P., 2019. "Effect of soil and water management practices on crop productivity in tropical inland valley swamps," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 222(C), pages 82-91.
- Miltiadis Iatrou & Christos Karydas & George Iatrou & Ioannis Pitsiorlas & Vassilis Aschonitis & Iason Raptis & Stelios Mpetas & Kostas Kravvas & Spiros Mourelatos, 2021. "Topdressing Nitrogen Demand Prediction in Rice Crop Using Machine Learning Systems," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Ding, Yimin & Wang, Weiguang & Zhuang, Qianlai & Luo, Yufeng, 2020. "Adaptation of paddy rice in China to climate change: The effects of shifting sowing date on yield and irrigation water requirement," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 228(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:84:y:2005:i:2:p:195-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.