Simulating potential growth and yield of oil palm (Elaeis guineensis) with PALMSIM: Model description, evaluation and application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zuidema, Pieter A. & Leffelaar, Peter A. & Gerritsma, Wouter & Mommer, Liesje & Anten, Niels P.R., 2005. "A physiological production model for cocoa (Theobroma cacao): model presentation, validation and application," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 195-225, May.
- Chikowo, R. & Corbeels, M. & Tittonell, P. & Vanlauwe, B. & Whitbread, A. & Giller, K.E., 2008. "Aggregating field-scale knowledge into farm-scale models of African smallholder systems: Summary functions to simulate crop production using APSIM," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 151-166, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rhebergen, Tiemen & Fairhurst, Thomas & Whitbread, Anthony & Giller, Ken E. & Zingore, Shamie, 2018. "Yield gap analysis and entry points for improving productivity on large oil palm plantations and smallholder farms in Ghana," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 14-25.
- Euler, Michael & Hoffmann, Munir P. & Fathoni, Zakky & Schwarze, Stefan, 2016. "Exploring yield gaps in smallholder oil palm production systems in eastern Sumatra, Indonesia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 111-119.
- Purnomo, Herry & Okarda, Beni & Dermawan, Ahmad & Ilham, Qori Pebrial & Pacheco, Pablo & Nurfatriani, Fitri & Suhendang, Endang, 2020. "Reconciling oil palm economic development and environmental conservation in Indonesia: A value chain dynamic approach," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C).
- Hoffmann, M.P. & Donough, C.R. & Cook, S.E. & Fisher, M.J. & Lim, C.H. & Lim, Y.L. & Cock, J. & Kam, S.P. & Mohanaraj, S.N. & Indrasuara, K. & Tittinutchanon, P. & Oberthür, T., 2017. "Yield gap analysis in oil palm: Framework development and application in commercial operations in Southeast Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 12-19.
- Dislich, Claudia & Hettig, Elisabeth & Heinonen, Johannes & Lay, Jann & Meyer, Katrin M. & Tarigan, Suria & Wiegand, Kerstin, 2015. "Towards an integrated ecological-economic land-use change model," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 17, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Benezoli, Victor Hugo & Imbuzeiro, Hewlley Maria Acioli & Cuadra, Santiago Vianna & Colmanetti, Michel Anderson Almeida & de Araújo, Alessandro Carioca & Stiegler, Christian & Motoike, Sérgio Yoshimit, 2021. "Modeling oil palm crop for Brazilian climate conditions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 190(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rahn, Eric & Vaast, Philippe & Läderach, Peter & van Asten, Piet & Jassogne, Laurence & Ghazoul, Jaboury, 2018. "Exploring adaptation strategies of coffee production to climate change using a process-based model," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 371(C), pages 76-89.
- Abdulai, Issaka & Hoffmann, Munir P. & Jassogne, Laurence & Asare, Richard & Graefe, Sophie & Tao, Hsiao-Hang & Muilerman, Sander & Vaast, Philippe & Van Asten, Piet & Läderach, Peter & Rötter, Reimun, 2020. "Variations in yield gaps of smallholder cocoa systems and the main determining factors along a climate gradient in Ghana," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 181(C).
- Gibbons, J.M. & Wood, A.T.A. & Craigon, J. & Ramsden, S.J. & Crout, N.M.J., 2010. "Semi-automatic reduction and upscaling of large models: A farm management example," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 221(4), pages 590-598.
- Barnabas A. Amisigo & Alyssa McCluskey & Richard Swanson, 2015. "Modeling Impact of Climate Change on Water Resources and Agriculture Demand in the Volta Basin and other Basin Systems in Ghana," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-19, May.
- J. Kufer & N. Grube & M. Heinrich, 2006. "Cacao in Eastern Guatemala––a sacred tree with ecological significance," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 597-608, November.
- Baudron, Frédéric & Delmotte, Sylvestre & Corbeels, Marc & Herrera, Juan M. & Tittonell, Pablo, 2015. "Multi-scale trade-off analysis of cereal residue use for livestock feeding vs. soil mulching in the Mid-Zambezi Valley, Zimbabwe," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 97-106.
- Amisigo, Barnabas A. & McCluskey, Alyssa & Swanson, Richard, 2014. "Modeling impact of climate change on water resources and agriculture demand in the Volta Basin and other basin systems in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chiara Cazzuffi & Alexander Moradi, 2010.
"Why Do Cooperatives Fail? Big versus Small in Ghanaian Cocoa Producers’ Societies, 1930-36,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2010-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Chiara Cazzuffi & Alexander Moradi, 2010. "Why do cooperatives fail? Big versus small in Ghanaian Cocoa Producers' Societies, 1930-36," Working Paper Series 0110, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Barnabas A. Amisigo & Alyssa McCluskey & Richard Swanson, 2014. "Modeling Impact of Climate Change on Water Resources and Agriculture Demand in the Volta Basin and Other Basin Systems in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2014-033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Thornton, Philip K. & Whitbread, Anthony & Baedeker, Tobias & Cairns, Jill & Claessens, Lieven & Baethgen, Walter & Bunn, Christian & Friedmann, Michael & Giller, Ken E. & Herrero, Mario & Howden, Mar, 2018.
"A framework for priority-setting in climate smart agriculture research,"
Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 161-175.
More about this item
KeywordsTree crop modeling; Potential yield map; Indonesia; Malaysia; Oil palm physiology;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:131:y:2014:i:c:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.