A bioeconomic model for analysis of integrated weed management strategies for annual barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli complex) in Philippine rice farming systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCarl, Bruce A. & Apland, Jeffrey, 1986. "Validation Of Linear Programming Models," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- Pannell, David J., 1997.
"Sensitivity analysis of normative economic models: theoretical framework and practical strategies,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(2), May.
- Pannell, David J., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis of normative economic models: theoretical framework and practical strategies," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 139-152, May.
- Pannell, David J, 1996. "Sensitivity Analysis of Normative Economic Models: Theoretical Framework and Practical Strategies," Discussion Papers 232264, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Pannell, David J., 1996. "Sensitivity Analysis of Normative Economic Models: Theoretical Framework and Practical Strategies," 1996 Conference (40th), February 11-16, 1996, Melbourne, Australia 156444, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pannell, David J. & Stewart, Vanessa & Bennett, Anne & Monjardino, Marta & Schmidt, Carmel & Powles, Stephen B., 2004. "RIM: a bioeconomic model for integrated weed management of Lolium rigidum in Western Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 305-325, March.
- Doole, Graeme J. & Weetman, Ellen, 2009. "Tactical management of pasture fallows in Western Australian cropping systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 102(1-3), pages 24-32, October.
- Graeme J. Doole & David J. Pannell, 2008. "Optimisation of a Large, Constrained Simulation Model using Compressed Annealing," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 188-206, February.
- David J. Pannell, 2006. "Avoiding Simplistic Assumptions in Discounting Cash Flows for Private Decisions," Chapters,in: Economics and the Future, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsBarnyardgrass; Bioeconomic model; Integrated weed management; Rice farming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:112:y:2012:i:c:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.