Trends in research on international accounting harmonization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lowe, Alan & Locke, Joanne, 2005. "Perceptions of journal quality and research paradigm: results of a web-based survey of British accounting academics," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 81-98, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hinke, J. & StaÌ rovÃ¡, M., 2013. "Application Possibilities and Consequences of Biological Assets and Agricultural Produce Reporting in Accordance with IFRS Principles in the Czech Republic," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 5(4), December.
- Palea, Vera & Biancone, Paolo Pietro, 2017. "Which Accounting Rules for Economic and Social Sustainable Development? Engaging Critically with IFRS Adoption in the EU," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201733, University of Turin.
- Bozkurt, Orhan & İslamoğlu, Mehmet & Öz, Yaşar, 2013. "Perceptions of professionals interested in accounting and auditing about acceptance and adaptation of global financial reporting standards," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 18(34), pages 16-23.
- Raffaele Fiume & Tiziano Onesti & Valerio Pieri, 2013. "Dialogue with standard setters," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3-4), pages 169-189.
- J. Christiaens & C. Vanhee & F. Manes-Rossi & N. Aversano, 2013. "The Effect of IPSAS on Reforming Governmental Financial Reporting: an International Comparison," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/845, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Elena Barbu & Pascal Dumontier & Niculae Feleagă & Liliana Feleagă, 2011. "Mandatory environmental disclosures by companies complying with IAS/IFRS: The case of France, Germany and the UK," Post-Print halshs-00658734, HAL.
- Apostolos A. Ballas & Despina Skoutela & Christos A. Tzovas, 2010. "The relevance of IFRS to an emerging market: evidence from Greece," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(11), pages 931-948, September.
- Elena Barbu & Pascal Dumontier & Niculae Feleagă & Liliana Feleagă, 2012. "Mandatory environmental disclosures by companies complying with IAS/IFRS: The case of France, Germany and the UK," Working Papers halshs-00658409, HAL.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:1302-1320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbu, Elena M. & Dumontier, Pascal & Feleagă, Niculae & Feleagă, Liliana, 2014. "Mandatory Environmental Disclosures by Companies Complying with IASs/IFRSs: The Cases of France, Germany, and the UK," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 231-247.
- Alon, Anna & Dwyer, Peggy D., 2014. "Early Adoption of IFRS as a Strategic Response to Transnational and Local Influences," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 348-370.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:42:y:2007:i:3:p:272-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.