Dialogue with standard setters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Quagli, 2012. "Editoriale. Piccole imprese, piccoli bilanci, piccoli ricercatori.," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(2), pages 5-9.
- Ann Jorissen & Nadine Lybaert & Raf Orens & Leo Van Der Tas, 2012. "Formal Participation in the IASB's Due Process of Standard Setting: A Multi-issue/Multi-period Analysis," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 693-729, December.
- Roberto Di Pietra & Lisa Evans & JÃ©rôme Chevy & Maurizio Cisi & Brigitte Eierle & Robin Jarvis, 2008. "Comment on the IASB's Exposure Draft ‘IFRS for Small and Medium-Sized Entities’1," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 27-47, June.
- Alan Richardson & Burkard Eberlein, 2011. "Legitimating Transnational Standard-Setting: The Case of the International Accounting Standards Board," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 217-245, January.
- Baker, C. Richard & Barbu, Elena M., 2007. "Trends in research on international accounting harmonization," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 272-304.
- E. Barbu & C. R. Baker, 2007. "Trends in research on international accounting harmonization," Post-Print halshs-00325849, HAL.
- Christopher Nobes, 2013. "The continued survival of international differences under IFRS," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 83-111, April.
- Ronita Ram & Susan Newberry, 2013. "IFRS FOR SMEs: THE IASB'S DUE PROCESS," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 23(1), pages 3-17, March.
- Mario Abela & Araceli Mora, 2012. "Understanding the Consequences of Accounting Standards in Europe: The Role of EFRAG," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 147-170, December.
- Lisa Evans & Guenther Gebhardt & Martin Hoogendoorn & Jan Marton & Roberto Di Pietra & Araceli Mora & Frank Thinggård & Petri Vehmanen & Alfred Wagenhofer, 2005. "Problems and Opportunities of an International Financial Reporting Standard for Small and Medium-sized Entities. The EAA FRSC's Comment on the IASB's Discussion Paper," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 23-45, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:frfrfr:v:html10.3280/fr2013-003008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=163 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.