Formal Participation in the IASB's Due Process of Standard Setting: A Multi-issue/Multi-period Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:8:p:709-723 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariana Valášková, 2014. "IFRS Due Process as an Inspiration for Legislative Process of Developing the Czech Accounting Legislation," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 106-119.
- Raffaele Fiume, 2013. "Dialogue with standard setters," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 169-173.
- Raffaele Fiume & Tiziano Onesti & Valerio Pieri, 2013. "Dialogue with standard setters," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3-4), pages 169-189.
- Erb, Carsten & Pelger, Christoph, 2015. "“Twisting words”? A study of the construction and reconstruction of reliability in financial reporting standard-setting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 13-40.
- repec:eee:reacre:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:129-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:17:y:2014:i:2:p:143-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roland Königsgruber & Stefan Palan, 2015. "Earnings management and participation in accounting standard-setting," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(1), pages 31-52, March.
- David Procházka, 2015. "Lobbying on the IASB Standards: An analysis of the Lobbyists’ Behaviour over Period 2006–2014," Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 4(2), pages 129-143.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:21:y:2012:i:4:p:693-729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .