Working for the local community: Substantively broader/geographically narrower CSR accounting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 857-880.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1994. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," Working Paper Series 430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Misani, 2010.
"The convergence of corporate social responsibility practices,"
Management Research Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(7), pages 734-748, June.
- Misani, Nicola, 2010. "The convergence of corporate social responsibility practices," MPRA Paper 25505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:34:y:2010:i:3:p:153-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:430 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:36:y:2012:i:1:p:5-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaohua Yang & Cheryl Rivers, 2009. "Antecedents of CSR Practices in MNCs’ Subsidiaries: A Stakeholder and Institutional Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 155-169, March.
- Dani Rodrik, 1997. "Has Globalization Gone Too Far?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 57.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:34:y:2010:i:2:p:123-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pauly, Louis W. & Reich, Simon, 1997. "National structures and multinational corporate behavior: enduring differences in the age of globalization," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(01), pages 1-30, December.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:35:y:2011:i:3:p:158-175 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:4:p:245-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:38:y:2014:i:2:p:132-144 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Enfield council; Localism; Aggregate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:4:p:315-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/accounting-forum .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.