An I(2) cointegration analysis of small-country import price determination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Chesher, 2003. "Identification in Nonseparable Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1405-1441, September.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Wise, David A, 1978.
"A Conditional Probit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 403-426, March.
- J. A. Hausman & D. A. Wise, 1976. "A Conditional Profit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences," Working papers 173, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Manski, Charles F, 1983. "Closest Empirical Distribution Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 305-319, March.
- Brown, Bryan W, 1983. "The Identification Problem in Systems Nonlinear in the Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 175-196, January.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-890, July.
- Chen, Xiaohong & Pouzo, Demian, 2008. "Estimation of Nonparametric Conditional Moment Models with Possibly Nonsmooth Moments," Working Papers 47, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-1277, November.
- Xiaohong Chen & Demian Pouzo, 2008. "Estimation of nonparametric conditional moment models with possibly nonsmooth moments," CeMMAP working papers CWP12/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Whitney K. Newey & James L. Powell, 2003. "Instrumental Variable Estimation of Nonparametric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1565-1578, September.
- Chunrong Ai & Xiaohong Chen, 2003. "Efficient Estimation of Models with Conditional Moment Restrictions Containing Unknown Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1795-1843, November.
- Xiaohong Chen & Demian Pouzo, 2008. "Estimation of Nonparametric Conditional Moment Models with Possibly Nonsmooth Moments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1650, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2008.
- Michael G. Akritas, 2001. "Non-parametric Estimation of the Residual Distribution," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(3), pages 549-567.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomez-Biscarri, Javier & Hualde, Javier, 2015.
"A residual-based ADF test for stationary cointegration in I(2) settings,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 280-294.
- Javier Gómez Biscarri & Javier Hualde, 2014. "A Residual-Based ADF Test for Stationary Cointegration in I (2) Settings," Working Papers 779, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Javier Gómez Biscarri & Javier Hualde, 2014. "A residual-based ADF test for stationary cointegration in I (2) settings," Economics Working Papers 1439, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Juselius, Katarina, 2014.
"Testing for near I(2) trends when the signal-to-noise ratio is small,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-30.
- Katarina Juselius, 2013. "Testing for Near I (2) Trends When the Signal to Noise Ratio is Small," Discussion Papers 14-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Juselius, Katarina, 2014. "Testing for near I(2) trends when the signal to noise ratio is small," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ida Wolden Bache & Bjørn E. Naug, 2008. "Estimating New Keynesian import price models," Working Paper 2007/15, Norges Bank.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina & Frydman, Roman & Goldberg, Michael, 2010. "Testing hypotheses in an I(2) model with piecewise linear trends. An analysis of the persistent long swings in the Dmk/$ rate," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 117-129, September.
- Omtzigt, Pieter & Paruolo, Paolo, 2005. "Impact factors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 31-68, September.
- Hans Christian Kongsted & Heino Bohn Nielsen, 2004. "Analysing I(2) Systems by Transformed Vector Autoregressions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(3), pages 379-397, July.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Stefano Fachin & Riccardo Lucchetti, 2016.
"Can you do the wrong thing and still be right? Hypothesis testing in I(2) and near-I(2) cointegrated VARs,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(38), pages 3665-3678, August.
- Francesca DI IORIO & Stefano FACHIN & Riccardo LUCCHETTI, 2013. "Can you do the wrong thing and still be right? Hypothesis Testing in I(2) and near-I(2) cointegrated VARs," Working Papers 395, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:6:y:2003:i:1:p:53-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.