A Systematic Literature Study from 2013 to 2018: The Role of Knowledge in Open Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Kogut & Udo Zander, 1992. "Knowledge of the Firm, Combinative Capabilities, and the Replication of Technology," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 383-397, August.
- Mary M. Crossan & Marina Apaydin, 2010. "A Multi‐Dimensional Framework of Organizational Innovation: A Systematic Review of the Literature," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1154-1191, September.
- Dahlander, Linus & Gann, David M., 2010. "How open is innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 699-709, July.
- Wang, Yuandi & Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Roijakkers, Nadine, 2012. "Exploring the impact of open innovation on national systems of innovation — A theoretical analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 419-428.
- Yan, Tingting & Azadegan, Arash, 2017. "Comparing inter-organizational new product development strategies: Buy or ally; Supply-chain or non-supply-chain partners?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 21-38.
- Marcel Bogers & Ann-Kristin Zobel & Allan Afuah & Esteve Almirall & Sabine Brunswicker & Linus Dahlander & Lars Frederiksen & Annabelle Gawer & Marc Gruber & Stefan Haefliger & John Hagedoorn & Dennis, 2017. "The open innovation research landscape: established perspectives and emerging themes across different levels of analysis," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 8-40, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Adrián Kovács & Bart Looy & Bruno Cassiman, 2015. "Exploring the scope of open innovation: a bibliometric review of a decade of research," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 104(3), pages 951-983, September.
- Patricio Duran & Nadine Kammerlander & Marc van Essen & Thomas Zellweger, 2016. "Doing More with Less : Innovation Input and Output in Family Firms," Post-Print hal-02276703, HAL.
- Rachel Bocquet & Sandra Dubouloz, 2020.
"Firm Openness and Managerial Innovation: Rebalancing Deliberate Actions and Institutional Pressures,"
Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 43-74.
- Rachel Bocquet & Sandra Dubouloz, 2019. "Firm Openness And Managerial Innovation: Rebalancing Deliberate Actions And Institutional Pressures," Post-Print hal-02380541, HAL.
- Martie-Louise Verreynne & Rui Torres de Oliveira & John Steen & Marta Indulska & Jerad A. Ford, 2020. "What motivates ‘free’ revealing? Measuring outbound non-pecuniary openness, innovation types and expectations of future profit growth," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 124(1), pages 271-301, July.
- Cenamor, Javier & Frishammar, Johan, 2021. "Openness in platform ecosystems: Innovation strategies for complementary products," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1).
- Elia, Gianluca & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio & Urbinati, Andrea, 2020. "Implementing open innovation through virtual brand communities: A case study analysis in the semiconductor industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- George A Shinkle & Jo-Ann Suchard, 2019. "Innovation in newly public firms: The influence of government grants, venture capital, and private equity," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 44(2), pages 248-281, May.
- Radziwon, Agnieszka & Bogers, Marcel, 2019. "Open innovation in SMEs: Exploring inter-organizational relationships in an ecosystem," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 573-587.
- Lindomar Subtil Oliveira & Márcia E. Soares Echeveste & Marcelo Nogueira Cortimiglia & Aline C. Gularte, 2019. "Open Innovation in Regional Innovation Systems: Assessment of Critical Success Factors for Implementation in SMEs," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 10(4), pages 1597-1619, December.
- Ferraris, Alberto & Bogers, Marcel L.A.M. & Bresciani, Stefano, 2020. "Subsidiary innovation performance: Balancing external knowledge sources and internal embeddedness," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(4).
- Wann Yih Wu & Phuoc Thien Nguyen, 2019. "The Antecedents Of Dynamic Service Innovation Capabilities: The Moderating Roles Of Market Dynamism And Market Orientation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(07), pages 1-30, October.
- Cenamor, Javier, 2021. "Complementor competitive advantage: A framework for strategic decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 335-343.
- Rogbeer, Shalini & Almahendra, Rangga & Ambos, Björn, 2014. "Open-Innovation Effectiveness: When does the Macro Design of Alliance Portfolios Matter?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 464-477.
- Bjorn Remneland Wikhamn & Alexander Styhre, 2019. "Open Innovation Groundwork," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 1-29, January.
- Jugend, Daniel & Fiorini, Paula De Camargo & Armellini, Fabiano & Ferrari, Aline Gabriela, 2020. "Public support for innovation: A systematic review of the literature and implications for open innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 156(C).
- Schriber, Svante & Löwstedt, Jan, 2015. "Tangible resources and the development of organizational capabilities," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 54-68.
- Shaikh, Maha & Levina, Natalia, 2019. "Selecting an open innovation community as an alliance partner: Looking for healthy communities and ecosystems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(8), pages 1-1.
- Björn Remneland Wikhamn & Alexander Styhre, 2017. "Open Innovation As A Facilitator For Corporate Exploration," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(06), pages 1-20, August.
- Colin C. J. Cheng & Eric C. Shiu, 2021. "Establishing a typology of open innovation strategies and their differential impacts on innovation success in an Asia-Pacific developed economy," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 65-89, March.
- Sengupta, Abhijit & Sena, Vania, 2020. "Impact of open innovation on industries and firms – A dynamic complex systems view," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 159(C).
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Innovation; Closed Innovation; In-bound Open Innovation; Outbound Open Innovation; Knowledge Management.;
All these keywords.
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ3:2020-02-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ilhan Ozturk (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.