Banks Performance and Impact of Market Orientation Strategy: Do Employee Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty Augment this Relationship?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gounaris, Spiros P., 2006. "Internal-market orientation and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 432-448, April.
- Homburg, Christian & Stock, Ruth, 2004. "The Link Between Sales People’s Job Satisfaction and Customer Satisfaction in a Business-to-Business Context: A Dyadic Analysis," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35550, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Arbore, Alessandro & Busacca, Bruno, 2009. "Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction in retail banking: Exploring the asymmetric impact of attribute performances," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 271-280.
- Charles J. Corbett & María J. Montes-Sancho & David A. Kirsch, 2005. "The Financial Impact of ISO 9000 Certification in the United States: An Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(7), pages 1046-1059, July.
- Homburg, Christian & Stock, Ruth, 2004. "The Link between Sales People’s Job Satisfaction and Customer Satisfaction in a Business-to-Business Context: A Dyadic Analysis," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 60486, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Jeevan Jyoti & Jyoti Sharma, 2012. "Impact of Market Orientation on Business Performance: Role of Employee Satisfaction and Customer Satisfaction," Vision, , vol. 16(4), pages 297-313, December.
- Lloyd C. Harris, 2001. "Market Orientation and Performance: Objective and Subjective Empirical Evidence from UK Companies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 17-43, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yunisyaaf Yunizal Arif, 2019. "Back to Basics in the Importance of Market Orientation and Corporate Strategy to Bank Performances in Indonesia," American Journal of Economics and Business Administration, Science Publications, vol. 11(1), pages 78-85, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPerformance; Satisfaction; Market Orientation; Saudi Arabia;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ3:2017-02-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.