The Mechanisms of Formation of Demand in the High-Tech Products Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Polterovich, Victor & Tonis, Alexander, 2003. "Innovation and Imitation at Various Stages of Development," MPRA Paper 20065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smith, Aaron & Naik, Prasad A. & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 2006.
"Markov-switching model selection using Kullback-Leibler divergence,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 553-577, October.
- Smith, Aaron D. & Naik, Prasad A. & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 2005. "Markov-Switching Model Selection Using Kullback-Leibler Divergence," Working Papers 11976, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Wendy Carlin & Jonathan Haskel & Paul Seabright, 2001. "Understanding â€˜The Essential Fact about Capitalismâ€™: Markets, Competition and Creative Destruction," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 175(1), pages 67-84, January.
- Nickell, Stephen & Nicolitsas, Daphne & Dryden, Neil, 1997. "What makes firms perform well?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 783-796, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Anatol’evna Derunova & Irina Nikolayevna Filatova & Alexandr Sergeevich Semenov & Vladimir Alexandrovich Derunov, 2017. "Investigation of Various Prediction Models of Demand on the Market of Innovations," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 112-118.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh Technology; High-Tech Product; Marketing of High Technologies; Innovation; Consumer Behavior; Formation of Demand; Economic Growth;
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2016-01-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.