The Export Supply Model of Bangladesh: An Application of Cointegration and Vector Error Correction Approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amelia Santos-Paulino & A. P. Thirlwall, 2004. "The impact of trade liberalisation on exports, imports and the balance of payments of developing countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 50-72, February.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Mohammad A. Hossain & Mohammad Alauddin, 2005. "Trade liberalization in Bangladesh: the process and its impact on macro variables particularly export expansion," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 39(1), pages 127-150, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mabeta, Joshua, 2015. "Determinants of Non-Traditional Agricultural Exports Growth in Zambia: A Case of Cotton and Tobacco," Research Theses 243450, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEngine of Growth; Cointegration; Granger Causality; VECM; VAR; Impulse Response.;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2011-04-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.