Trade liberalization in Bangladesh: the process and its impact on macro variables particularly export expansion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Md. Sadik Pavel & Seikh Ruksana Burhan & Tanim Papiya, 2019.
"Should Bangladesh Export to Countries with Better Institutional or Comparatively Similar Institutional Form?,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 9-26, January.
- Pavel, Md Sadik & Burhan, Seikh Ruksana & Papiya, Tanim, 2018. "Should Bangladesh exports to countries with better institutional or comparatively similar institutional form?," MPRA Paper 91976, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2018.
- Hossain, Mohammad A, 2011. "Trade Liberalisation and Wage Inequality in the Bangladesh Manufacturing Sector, 1973-1994," Bangladesh Development Studies, Bangladesh Institute of Development Studies (BIDS), vol. 34(3), pages 31-53, September.
- MD. Moniruzzaman & Mahmudul Mannan Toy & A. B. M. Rashedul Hassan, 2011. "The Export Supply Model of Bangladesh: An Application of Cointegration and Vector Error Correction Approaches," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(4), pages 163-171.
- Mohammad Alauddin, 2004. "Recent Developments in the Bangladesh Economy," ASARC Working Papers 2004-13, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- M. Nusrate Aziz & Nick Horsewood & Somnath Sen, 2014. "The First and Second Stage Pass-through of Exchange Rates: A Developing Country Perspective," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 595-609, August.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Sharma, Bharat R., 2013.
"Inter-district rice water productivity differences in Bangladesh: An empirical exploration and implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 210-218.
- Mohammad Alauddin & Bharat R. Sharma, 2013. "Inter-district rice water productivity differences in Bangladesh: An empirical exploration and implications," Discussion Papers Series 517, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Khan, Md. Tareq Ferdous & Kundu, Nobinkhor, 2012. "Future Contribution of Export and Import to GDP in Bangladesh: A Box-Jenkins Approach," MPRA Paper 65153, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2012.
- Abu Saleh, Md. & Yunus Ali, M. & Julian, Craig C., 2014. "International buyer behaviour–commitment relationship: An investigation of the empirical link in importing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 329-342.
- Durevall, Dick & Munshi, Farzana, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers in Economics 205, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAnti-Export Bias; Export Diversification; Market Diversification; Real Effective Exchange Rates; Structural Change; Trade Liberalization;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jda:journl:vol.39:year:2005:issue1:pp:127-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abu N.M. Wahid). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbtnsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.