The First-Order Approach to Multi-signal Principal-Agent Problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Cigno & Annalisa Luporini, 2009.
"Scholarships or Student Loans? Subsidizing Higher Education in the Presence of Moral Hazard,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(1), pages 55-87, February.
- Alessandro Cigno & Annalisa Luporini, 2003. "Scholarships or Student Loans? Subsidizing Higher Education in the Presence of Moral Hazard," CESifo Working Paper Series 973, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hege, U. & Viala, P., 1997.
1997-109, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- HEGE, Ulrich & VIALA, Pascale, 1997. "Contentious Contracts," Cahiers de recherche 9711, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ulrich Hege & Pascale Viala, 2012. "Contentious Contracts," Working Papers hal-00759794, HAL.
- Hege, Ulrich & Viala, Pascale, 1998. "Contentious Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 1910, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2006. "Common Shocks and Relative Compensation," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 407-420, October.
- Laurent Franckx & Alessio D'Amato, 2003. "Environmental policy as a multi-task principal-agent problem," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0312, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Arun Malik, 2008. "The Desirability of Forgiveness in Regulatory Enforcement," Working Papers 2008-14, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Jung, Jin Yong & Kim, Son Ku, 2015. "Information space conditions for the first-order approach in agency problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 243-279.
- Ewerhart, Christian, 2016. "An envelope approach to tournament design," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-9.
- Kadan, Ohad & Swinkels, Jeroen M., 2013. "On the moral hazard problem without the first-order approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(6), pages 2313-2343.
- Arun Malik, 2007. "Optimal environmental regulation based on more than just emissions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-16, August.
- Philip J. Reny & Jeroen Swinkels & Ohad Kadan, 2011. "Existence of Optimal Mechanisms in Principal-Agent Problems," Working Papers 2011-002, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Faynzilberg, Peter S. & Kumar, Praveen, 1997. "Optimal Contracting of Separable Production Technologies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 15-39, October.
- H. Landis Gabel & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 1994. "Environmental Audits and Incentive Compensation," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-19, CIRANO.
- Fleckinger, Pierre, 2012.
"Correlation and relative performance evaluation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 93-117.
- Pierre Fleckinger, 2012. "Correlation and relative performance evaluation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00670892, HAL.
- Patrice Loisel, 2013. "Can CDFC and MLRP Conditions Be Both Satisfied for a Given Distribution?," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 7(3), pages 135-145, November.
- Patrice Loisel & Bernard Elyakime, 2018. "Incentives under Upstream-Downstream Moral Hazard Contract," Post-Print halshs-01649804, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:62:y:1994:i:2:p:459-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.