What Have you Done for me Lately? Release of Information and Strategic Manipulation of Memories
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Pfann, Gerard A., 2009.
"Markets for Reputation: Evidence on Quality and Quantity in Academe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Gerard A. Pfann, 2009. "Markets for Reputation: Evidence on Quality and Quantity in Academe," NBER Working Papers 15527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Pfann, Gerard Antonie, 2009. "Markets for Reputation: Evidence on Quality and Quantity in Academe," CEPR Discussion Papers 7603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Rivas, 2016. "Private agenda and re-election incentives," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(4), pages 899-915, April.
- Conconi, Paola & Sahuguet, Nicolas, 2009.
"Policymakers' horizon and the sustainability of international cooperation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 549-558, April.
- Paola Conconi & Nicolas Sahuguet, 2009. "Policymakers' Horizon and the Sustainability of International Cooperation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/98547, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Page, Lionel & Page, Katie, 2010.
"Last shall be first: A field study of biases in sequential performance evaluation on the Idol series,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 186-198, February.
- Lionel Page & Katie Page, 2009. "Last shall be first: A field study of biases in sequential performance evaluation on the Idol series," Post-Print hal-00728417, HAL.
- Yingcheng Xu & Li Wang & Bo Xu & Wei Jiang & Chaoqun Deng & Fang Ji & Xiaobo Xu, 0. "An information integration and transmission model of multi-source data for product quality and safety," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- Bouton, Laurent & Conconi, Paola & Pino, Francisco & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2013.
"Guns and Votes,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9726, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Bouton & Paola Conconi & Francisco Pino & Maurizio Zanardi, 2013. "Guns and votes," Working Papers 43819146, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Laurent Bouton & Paola Conconi & Francisco Pino & Maurizio Zanardi, 2013. "Guns and Votes," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-39, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laurent Bouton & Paola Conconi & Francisco Pino & Maurizio Zanardi, 2014. "Guns and Votes," NBER Working Papers 20253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koster, Paul & Peer, Stefanie & Dekker, Thijs, 2015.
"Memory, expectation formation and scheduling choices,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 256-265.
- Paul Koster & Stefanie Peer & Thijs Dekker, 2014. "Memory, Expectation Formation and Scheduling Choices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-154/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bueno de Mesquita, Ethan & Landa, Dimitri, 2015. "Political accountability and sequential policymaking," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 95-108.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:401-416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hillary N. Morgan & Kurt W. Rotthoff, 2014. "The Harder The Task, The Higher The Score: Findings Of A Difficulty Bias," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(3), pages 1014-1026, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:117:y:2007:i:518:p:307-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.