Bank Profitability Challenges in Euro Area Banks: the Role of Cyclical and Structural Factors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selim Elekdag & Sheheryar Malik & Srobona Mitra, 2019. "Breaking the Bank? A Probabilistic Assessment of Euro Area Bank Profitability," IMF Working Papers 19/254, International Monetary Fund.
- Mariarosa Borroni & Mariacristina Piva & Simone Rossi, 2016. "Determinants of Bank Profitability in the Euro Area: Has Anything Changed?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1619, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Matteo Farnè & Angelos T. Vouldis, 2020. "Does a bank's business model affect its capital and profitability?," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 49(2), July.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Francesco Palazzo, 2020.
"Bank profitability and macroeconomic conditions: Are business models different?,"
Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 49(2), July.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Francesco Palazzo, 2018. "Bank profitability and macroeconomic conditions: are business models different?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 436, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2019. "Efficiency of the European banks in the aftermath of the financial crisis: A panel stochastic frontier approach," Working Papers REM 2019/84, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Simone Rossi & Mariarosa Borroni & Andrea Lippi & Mariacristina Piva, 2018. "Determinants of Bank Profitability in the Euro Area: What Has Changed During the Recent Financial Crisis?," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(5), pages 18-27, May.
- Handro Paul Ovidiu, 2018. "Opinions Regarding Business Model In The European Banking System," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 193-197, December.
- de Bandt, Olivier & Camara, Boubacar & Maitre, Alexis & Pessarossi, Pierre, 2018.
"Optimal capital, regulatory requirements and bank performance in times of crisis: Evidence from France,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 175-186.
- O. de Bandt & B. Camara & A. Maitre & P. Pessarossi, 2016. "Optimal capital, regulatory requirements and bank performance in times of crisis: Evidence from France," Débats économiques et financiers 24, Banque de France.
More about this item
Keywordsbank profitability; financial stability;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:fsrart:2015:0001:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.