Are exports and imports cointegrated in India and China? An empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Stephan Popp, 2010.
"A new unit root test with two structural breaks in level and slope at unknown time,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1425-1438.
- Narayan, Paresh & Popp, Stephan, 2009. "A new unit root test with two structural breaks in level and slope at unknown time," Working Papers eco_2009_11, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Seema Narayan, 2005. "Are exports and imports cointegrated? Evidence from 22 least developed countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 375-378.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fengbao Yin & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2011. "The Sustainability of Trade Balances in China," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2090-2097.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2012. "Reassessment of Sustainability of Current Account Deficit in India," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 10(1), pages 67-79.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2012. "Are trade deficits sustainable? Evidence from the ASEAN-five," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(1), pages 68-82, December.
- Ali, Sharafat, 2013. "Cointegration Analysis of Exports and Imports: The Case of Pakistan Economy," MPRA Paper 49295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haque, M.I., 2015. "Are exports and imports of Saudi Arabia cointegrated? An empirical study," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(1), pages 111-124.
More about this item
KeywordsExports; Imports; Endogenous multiple structural breaks.;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- User talk:Aviralkumartiwari in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.