On the strategic non-complementarity of complements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Cornes, 1993. "Dyke Maintenance and Other Stories: Some Neglected Types of Public Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 259-271.
- Giovanna Devetag & Andreas Ortmann, 2007.
"When and why? A critical survey on coordination failure in the laboratory,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(3), pages 331-344, September.
- Giovanna Devetag & Andreas Ortmann, 2006. "When and Why? A Critical Survey on Coordination Failure in the Laboratory," CEEL Working Papers 0605, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Giovanna Devetag & Andreas Ortmann, 2006. "When and Why? A Critical Survey on Coordination Failure in the Laboratory," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp302, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bergstrom, Ted C. & Blume, Larry & Varian, Hal, 1992. "Uniqueness of Nash equilibrium in private provision of public goods : An improved proof," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 391-392, December.
- Sebastian G. Kessing, 2007. "Strategic Complementarity in the Dynamic Private Provision of a Discrete Public Good," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(4), pages 699-710, August.
- Vicary, Simon & Sandler, Todd, 2002. "Weakest-link public goods: Giving in-kind or transferring money," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1501-1520, September.
- Scott Barrett, 2003. "Global Disease Eradication," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 591-600, 04/05.
- Sandler, Todd & Vicary, Simon, 2001. "Weakest-link public goods: giving in-kind or transferring money in a sequential game," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 71-75, December.
- Martin Gregor & Lenka Gregorová, 2007. "Inefficient centralization of imperfect complements," Working Papers IES 2007/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Gregor, 2011. "Tradeoffs of foreign assistance for the weakest-link global public goods," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(2), pages 233-251, April.
More about this item
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08h00002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.