Global Disease Eradication
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2001. "The Dynamics of Exclusion and Fiscal Conservatism," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(2), pages 275-302, April.
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Per Krusell & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 1996.
"Vested Interests in a Positive Theory of Stagnation and Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 301-329.
- Krusell, P. & Rios-Rull, J.V., 1993. "Vested Interests in a Positive Theory of Stagnation and Growth," Papers 547, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Roland Benabou, 2000. "Unequal Societies: Income Distribution and the Social Contract," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 96-129, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:94:y:2017:i:c:p:23-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Galeotti & Brian W. Rogers, 2013.
"Strategic Immunization and Group Structure,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 1-32, May.
- Andrea Galeotti & Brian Rogers, 2012. "Strategic Immunization and Group Structure," Discussion Papers 1551, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Galeotti, Andrea & Rogers, Brian W., 2012. "Strategic immunization and group structure," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-16, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Barrett, Scott & Hoel, Michael, 2007. "Optimal disease eradication," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(05), pages 627-652, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2008:i:3:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Mechoulan, 2007. "Market structure and communicable diseases," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(2), pages 468-492, May.
- Ceddia, M Graziano, 2010. "Managing infectious diseases over connected populations: a non-convex optimal control," MPRA Paper 22344, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Toxvaerd, Flavio, 2010. "Infection, Acquired Immunity and Externalities in Treatment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Troy Tassier & Philip Polgreen & Alberto Segre, 2015. "Vaccination Games with Peer Effects in a Heterogeneous Hospital Worker Population," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Radboud J. Duintjer Tebbens & Kimberly M. Thompson, 2009. "Priority Shifting and the Dynamics of Managing Eradicable Infectious Diseases," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(4), pages 650-663, April.
- Toxvaerd, Flavio, 2010. "Recurrent Infection and Externalities in Prevention," CEPR Discussion Papers 8112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Costello, Christopher & Quérou, Nicolas & Tomini, Agnes, 2017. "Private eradication of mobile public bads," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 23-44.
- Simone Borghesi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2004. "Globalisation, inequality and health," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2/3), pages 89-108.
- Wataru Kureishi, 2009. "Partial vaccination programs and the eradication of infectious diseases," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(4), pages 2758-2769.
- M. Ceddia, 2012. "Optimal Disease Eradication in Sympatric Metapopulations," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(4), pages 499-530, August.
- Borghesi, Simone & Vercelli, Alessandro, 2005. "Global Health," AICCON Working Papers 13-2005, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- repec:esx:essedp:707 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Gregor, 2008. "On the strategic non-complementarity of complements," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(3), pages 1-7.
- Martin Gregor, 2011. "Tradeoffs of foreign assistance for the weakest-link global public goods," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(2), pages 233-251, April.
- Scott Barrett, 2007. "The Smallpox Eradication Game," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 179-207, January.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini, 2017. "Private eradication of mobile public bads," Post-Print hal-01594268, HAL.
- Telalagic, S., 2012. "Optimal Treatment of an SIS Disease with Two Strains," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1229, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:1:y:2003:i:2-3:p:591-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.