The information role of commodity prices in formulating monetary policy: some evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Awokuse, Titus O. & Yang, Jian, 2003.
"The informational role of commodity prices in formulating monetary policy: a reexamination,"
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 219-224, May.
- Awokuse, Titus O. & Yang, Jian, 2002. "The Informational Role Of Commodity Prices In Formulating Monetary Policy: A Reexamination," Staff Papers 15834, University of Delaware, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Garner, C Alan, 1989. "Commodity Prices: Policy Target or Information Variable? A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(4), pages 508-514, November.
- Sephton, Peter S, 1991. "Commodity Prices: Policy Target or Information Variable: A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 260-266, May.
- Hua, Ping, 1998. "On Primary Commodity Prices: The Impact of Macroeconomic/Monetary Shocks," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 767-790, December.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- Cody, Brian J & Mills, Leonard O, 1991. "The Role of Commodity Prices in Formulating Monetary Policy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 358-365, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuhanathan Ano Sujithan & Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Lyes Koliai, 2013. "Does Monetary Policy Respond to Commodity Price Shocks?," Post-Print hal-01511915, HAL.
- Go Tamakoshi & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2012. "Informational roles of commodity prices for monetary policy: evidence from the Euro area," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1282-1290.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11718 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-06e30010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.