Transportation rates, monopsony power and the location decision of the firm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Stephen M. & Jensen, Oscar W., 1978. "Location and the theory of production : A review, summary and critique of recent contributions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 117-128, May.
- Martinich, Joseph S. & Hurter, Arthur P., 1990. "Generalized comparative statics for the production-location problem," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 275-294, November.
- A. P. Lerner, 1934. "The Concept of Monopoly and the Measurement of Monopoly Power," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 157-175.
- Shieh, Yeung-nan & Mai, Chao-cheng, 1984. "Location and the theory of production Clarifications and extensions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 199-218, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiung-I Hwang & Yeung-Nan Shieh, 2007. "Factor market oligopsony and the location decision of free entry oligopoly," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 18(6), pages 1-7.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:18:y:2007:i:6:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-03r30003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.