Effects Of Phasing Out Of Mfa Quotas On Indian Garment Exports, 1992-2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Badri Narayanan, 2007. "Effect of mergers on firm profits with trade liberalization: the role of technology," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 607-610.
- G. Badri Narayanan, 2006. "Effects of trade liberalization on firm profits and social welfare: the role of technology," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 63-66.
- Wojciech W. Charemza & Derek F. Deadman, 1992. "New Directions In Econometric Practice," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 84.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jongeneel, Roelof A. & Ge, Lan, 2005. "Explaining Growth in Dutch Agriculture: Prices, Public R&D, and Technological Change," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24573, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sunil Kanwar, 1998.
"Are production risk and labour market risk covariant?,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 129-146.
- Sunil Kanwar, 1994. "Are Production Risk And Labour Market Risk Covariant?," Working papers 24, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Arestis, Philip & Mariscal, Iris Biefang-Frisancho, 1998.
"Capital shortages and asymmetries in UK unemployment,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 189-204, June.
- Philip Arestis & Iris Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal, "undated". "Capital Shortages and Asymmetries in UK Unemployment," Working Papers 9607, University of East London, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Mainardi, 2003. "Testing convergence in life expectancies: count regression models on panel data," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2003(4), pages 350-370.
- Philip Chimobi Omoke, 2012. "Aggregate Import Demand and Expenditure Components in Nigeria," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 149-163, March.
- Enrique Lã“Pez E & Martha Misas A, 1998.
"Un Examen Empã Rico De La Curva De Phillips En Colombia,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre PolÃtica EconÃ³mica, Banco de la RepÃºblica - ESPE, vol. 17(34), pages 39-87, December.
- Enrique López E. & Martha Misas A., 1998. "Un examen empírico de la curva de Phillips en Colombia," Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 17(34), pages 39-87, December.
- Enrique López E. & Martha Misas A., 1999. "Un Examen Empirico De La Curva De Phillips En Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003676, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Enrique López & Martha Misas, 1999. "Un Exámen Empírico de la Curva de Phillips en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 117, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Paul Downward & Frederick Lee, "undated". "Post Keynesian Pricing Theory `Reconfirmed'(?) A Critical Review of `Asking About Prices'," Working Papers 98-13, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Roghieh Gholami & Sang‐Yong Tom Lee & Almas Heshmati, 2006.
"The Causal Relationship Between Information and Communication Technology and Foreign Direct Investment,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 43-62, January.
- Roghieh Gholami & Sang-Yong Lee & Almas Heshmati, 2003. "The Causal Relationship between Information and Communication Technology and Foreign Direct Investment," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2003-30, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Roghieh Gholami & Sang-Yong Tom Lee & Almas Heshmati, 2010. "The Causal Relationship between Information and Communication Technology and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers id:3196, eSocialSciences.
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118.
- George Saridakis, 2004.
"Violent Crime in the United States of America: A Time-Series Analysis Between 1960–2000,"
European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 203-221, September.
- George Saridakis, 2003. "Violent Crime in the United States of America: A Time-Series Analysis Between 1960-2000," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/14, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Lin Shinn-Juh & Stevenson Maxwell, 2001.
"Wavelet Analysis of the Cost-of-Carry Model,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Shinn-Juh Lin & Max Stevenson, 1999. "Wavelet Analysis of Index Prices in Futures and Cash Markets: Implication for the Cost-Of-Carry Model," Research Paper Series 11, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Castro Rodríguez, Fidel, 1996. "La demanda de electricidad de largo plazo para el sector residencial español," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE 3378, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Anna Larsson, 2004.
"The Swedish real exchange rate under different currency regimes,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(4), pages 706-727, December.
- Larsson, Anna, 2002. "The Swedish Real Exchange Rate under Different Currency Regimes," Working Paper Series 180, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research, revised 18 Sep 2003.
- Silvia Nenci, 2009. "Tariff liberatization and the growth of word trade: A comparative historiocal analysis to evaluate the multilateral trading system," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0110, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Min B. SHRESTHA & Khorshed CHOWDHURY, 2007. "Impact of Financial Liberalization on Welfare: Evidence from Nepal," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
- Wolfgang Nierhaus & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2016. "ifo Konjunkturumfragen und Konjunkturanalyse: Band II," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 72.
- Bokana K.G & Kabongo W.N.S, 2018. "Modelling Real Private Consumption Expenditure in South Africa to Test the Absolute Income Hypothesis," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 10(5), pages 138-155.
- Juan Carlos Moreno-Brid, 1999. "Mexico's Economic Growth and the Balance of Payments Constraint: A cointegration analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 149-159.
- Tuck Cheong Tang, 2008. "Money demand function for Southeast Asian countries," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(6), pages 476-496, January.
- Howard Michael, 2002. "Causality Between Exports, Imports and Income In Trinidad and Tobago," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 97-106.
More about this item
KeywordsCountry and Industry Studies of Trade; Economic Integration; Time Series Models;
All these keywords.
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:8:y2008:i:8_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.