Effects of trade liberalization on firm profits and social welfare: the role of technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jans, Ivette & Wall, Howard J & Hariharan, Govind, 1995. "Protectionist Reputations and the Threat of Voluntary Export Restraint," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 199-208, June.
- Falvey, Rod & Reed, Geoff, 2000. "Trade Liberalization and Technology Choice," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 409-419, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- NARAYANAN, G. Badri, 2008. "Effects Of Phasing Out Of Mfa Quotas On Indian Garment Exports, 1992-2003," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(1), pages 71-88.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Baylis, Katherine R., 2003.
"Dispatches From The Tomato Wars: The Spillover Effects Of Trade Barriers,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22120, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Baylis, Katherine R., 2003. "Dispatches From The Tomato Wars: Spillover Effects Of Trade Barriers," Working Papers 15850, University of British Columbia, Food and Resource Economics.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Midelfart, Karen Helene, 2005.
"Relative wages and trade-induced changes in technology,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1637-1663, August.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2001. "Relative Wages and Trade-Induced Changes in Technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 2677, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 2005. "Globalization, globalisation: Trade, technology, and wages," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 237-258.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:13:y:2006:i:1:p:63-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.