Employment, Production and Income by Sector in Spain: Econometric Models and Comparison with Germany and the United States, 1965-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guisan, M.Carmen, 2004. "A Comparison of Causality Tests Applied to the Bilateral Relationship between Consumption and GDP in the USA and Mexico," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(1), pages 115-130.
- Guisan, M.C., 2006. "Industry, Foreign Trade and Development: Econometric Models of Europe and North America, 1965-2003," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1), pages 5-30.
- Guisan, M.C. & Aguayo, Eva, 2007. "Wages, Productivity And Human Capital In The European Union: Econometric Models And Comparison With The Usa 1985-2005," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2011. "Industry, Fair Competition And Trade In Oecd Countries: Impact On Wages And On Employment By Sector, 2000-2010," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(2).
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment by sector; Production and Income by Sector; Spain; Agriculture; Industry; Building; Services.;
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:13:y2013:i:1_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.