Industry, Fair Competition And Trade In Oecd Countries: Impact On Wages And On Employment By Sector, 2000-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2011. "Industry, Foreign Trade and Employment in EU Countries; Comparison of France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK with the United States," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(2).
- Guisan, M.C., 2006. "Industry, Foreign Trade and Development: Econometric Models of Europe and North America, 1965-2003," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1), pages 5-30.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guisan, M.C. & Exposito, P., 2013. "Employment, Production and Income by Sector in Spain: Econometric Models and Comparison with Germany and the United States, 1965-2010," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 78-90.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry; OECD Countries; Wages; Employment; Trade of goods;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:11:y2011:i:2_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.