Wages, Productivity And Human Capital In The European Union: Econometric Models And Comparison With The Usa 1985-2005
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2011. "Industry, Foreign Trade and Employment in EU Countries; Comparison of France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK with the United States," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(2).
- Guisan, M.C. & Exposito, P., 2013. "Employment, Production and Income by Sector in Spain: Econometric Models and Comparison with Germany and the United States, 1965-2010," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 78-90.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen & CANCELO, Maria-Teresa, 2014. "Industry, Productivity And Development In 96 European Regions, 2005-2010," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1).
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2012. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: A Survey Of The Main Causes," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 395-419, July.
- DREGER, Christian & REIMERS, Hans-Eggert, 2011. "On The Role Of Sectoral And National Wage Components In The Wage Bargaining Process," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
- Enrique Gilles & Javier Deaza & Alejandro Vivas, 2016. "Productivity measurements for three countries of the Pacific Alliance and South Korea, 2008-2012," Documentos de Trabajo EAN 015236, Universidad EAN.
- Marga Peeters & Ard den Reijer, 2014. "Coordination versus flexibility in wage formation: a focus on the nominal wage impact of productivity in Germany, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain and the United States," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(7), pages 698-714, March.
- Javier DEAZA & Enrique GILLES & Alejandro VIVAS, 2016. "Productivity Measurements For South Korea And Three Countries Of The Pacific Alliance: Colombia, Chile And Mexico, 2008-2012," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(2), pages 75-85.
- Upender, M., 2009. "Elasticity Of Substitution Between Labour And Capital Across Twenty Six Major Industries In India During 2004-05," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1), pages 101-110.
More about this item
KeywordsReal wage models; Wages; productivity and human capital; European Development; Comparison of EU countries and the USA;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:7:y:2007:i:1_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.