Industry, Foreign Trade and Employment in EU Countries; Comparison of France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK with the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guisan, M.Carmen, 2004. "A Comparison of Causality Tests Applied to the Bilateral Relationship between Consumption and GDP in the USA and Mexico," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(1), pages 115-130.
- Guisan, M.C. & Aguayo, Eva, 2007. "Wages, Productivity And Human Capital In The European Union: Econometric Models And Comparison With The Usa 1985-2005," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
- Guisan, M.C., 2006. "Industry, Foreign Trade and Development: Econometric Models of Europe and North America, 1965-2003," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1), pages 5-30.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 20. Industrial Production and economic crisis in the European Union, year 2012
by MCG Blogs de Economía in Euro-American Association: World Development on 2012-08-21 10:56:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2011. "Industry, Fair Competition And Trade In Oecd Countries: Impact On Wages And On Employment By Sector, 2000-2010," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(2).
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry and sustainable development; Employment; Foreign Trade; Current Account Balance; macro-econometric models; European Union; EU; France; Germany; Italy; Spain; Switzerland; UK; USA;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:11:y:2011:i:2_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.