Tourism in EU Transition Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sorm, Vit & Terrell, Katherine, 2000.
"Sectoral Restructuring and Labor Mobility: A Comparative Look at the Czech Republic,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 431-455, September.
- Vit Sorm & Katherine Terrell, 1999. "Sectoral Restructuring and Labor Mobility: A Comparative Look at the Czech Republic," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 273, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sorm, Vit & Terrell, Katherine, 2000. "Sectoral Restructuring and Labor Mobility: A Comparative Look at the Czech Republic," IZA Discussion Papers 111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Valev, Neven, 2004.
"No pain, no gain: market reform, unemployment, and politics in Bulgaria,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 409-425, September.
- Neven Valev, 2003. "No Pain, No Gain: Market Reform, Unemployment, and Politics in Bulgaria," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0310, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Neven Valev, 2003. "No Pain, No Gain: Market Reform, Unemployment, and Politics in Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-577, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Aguayo, Eva, 2001. "Employment and regional development in Germany," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(2), pages 59-90.
- Andrienko, Yuri & Guriev, Sergei, 2003.
"Determinants of Interregional Mobility in Russia: Evidence from Panel Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuri Andrienko & Sergei Guriev, 2003. "Determinants of Interregional Mobility in Russia: Evidence from Panel Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 551, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yuri Andrienko & Sergei Guriev, 2003. "Determinants of interregional mobility in Russia: evidence from panel data," Working Papers w0027, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- M.Carmen Guisan & Eva Aguayo & A. David Carballas, 2004. "Human Capital, Industry, Tourism and Economic Development of EU25 Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p468, European Regional Science Association.
- Oleh Havrylyshyn, 2001. "Recovery and Growth in Transition: A Decade of Evidence," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(4), pages 1-4.
- Fabian Bornhorst & Simon Commander, 2006.
"Regional unemployment and its persistence in transition countries,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(2), pages 269-288, April.
- Bornhorst, Fabian & Commander, Simon, 2004. "Regional Unemployment and its Persistence in Transition Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer L. MATIĆ & Besim AGUŠAJ, 2012. "The Alignment Of Hospitality Education With Industry Needs In Transitional Countries: The Case Of Croatia," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 14(14), pages 19-27, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Transition Countries; CEEB; Central Europe Easter Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eedein:v:9:y2009:i:9_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.