Patterns Of Industrial Development In An Oil-Based Economy: Kuwait 2000-2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nasri Harb, 2009.
"Oil Exports, Non‐Oil GDP, and Investment in the GCC Countries,"
Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 695-708, November.
- Harb, Nasri, 2008. "Oil Exports, Non Oil GDP and Investment in the GCC Countries," MPRA Paper 15576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aamer Abu-Qarn & Suleiman Abu-Bader, 2004.
"The validity of the ELG hypothesis in the MENA region: cointegration and error correction model analysis,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(15), pages 1685-1695.
- Aamer Abu-Qarn & Suleiman Abu-Bader, 2001. "The Validity of the ELG Hypothesis in the MENA Region: Cointegration and Error Correction Model Analysis," Working Papers 134, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Abu-Qarn, Aamer & Abu-Bader, Suleiman, 2001. "The Validity of the ELG Hypothesis in the MENA Region: Cointegration and Error Correction Model Analysis," MPRA Paper 1116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loungani, Prakash, 1986. "Oil Price Shocks and the Dispersion Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 536-539, August.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2006. "The Impact of International Oil Prices on Industrial Production: The Case of Thailand," MPRA Paper 47035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Markwardt, Gunther, 2009.
"The effects of oil price shocks on the Iranian economy,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 134-151, January.
- Mohammad Reza FARZANEGAN & Gunther MARKWARDT, "undated". "The Effects of Oil Price Shocks on the Iranian Economy," EcoMod2008 23800037, EcoMod.
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Markwardt, Gunther, 2008. "The effects of oil price shocks on the Iranian economy," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/08, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Xiao & Zhang, Chuanguo, 2014. "The impacts of global oil price shocks on China׳s fundamental industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 394-402.
- John C. Anyanwu, 2017. "Manufacturing Value Added Development in North Africa: Analysis of Key Drivers," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(4), pages 281-298, December.
- Surender Kumar, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Price Shocks: Empirical Evidence for India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 15-37.
- Zhang, Chuanguo & Chen, Xiaoqing, 2014. "The impact of global oil price shocks on China’s bulk commodity markets and fundamental industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 32-41.
- Rebeca Jiménez-Rodríguez & Marcelo Sánchez, 2012. "Oil price shocks and Japanese macroeconomic developments," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 26(1), pages 69-83, May.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Enestor Dos Santos & Pablo Urbiola & Marcos Dal Bianco & Fernando Soto & Mauricio Hernandez & Rosario Sanchez & Arnulfo Rodriguez, 2014. "Competitiveness in the Latin American manufacturing sector: trends and determinants," Working Papers 1411, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Lee, Kiseok & Ni, Shawn, 2002. "On the dynamic effects of oil price shocks: a study using industry level data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 823-852, May.
More about this item
KeywordsValue Added; Industrial Sector; Productivity; Kuwait.;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:20:y:2020:i:1_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.