Macroeconomic Modelling: Approaches and Experiences in Development Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willman, Alpo & Kortelainen, Mika & Mannisto, Hanna-Leena & Tujula, Mika, 2000. "The BOF5 macroeconomic model of Finland, structure and dynamic microfoundations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 275-303, April.
- Sushanta Mallick, 2004. "A dynamic macroeconometric model for short-run stabilization in India," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 261-276.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976. "A Classical Macroeconometric Model for the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 207-237, April.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1988.
"Recent developments in macroeconomics: a very quick refresher course,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 436-458.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1988. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomics: A Very Quick Refresher Course," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 436-449, August.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomics: A Very Quick Refresher Course," NBER Working Papers 2474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1978. "On the Accuracy and Properties of Recent Macroeconomic Forecasts," NBER Working Papers 0229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 1995. "New Directions in Applied Macroeconomic Modelling," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9525, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fair, Ray C, 1974. "An Evaluation of a Short-Run Forecasting Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(2), pages 285-303, June.
- Zarnowitz, Victor, 1978. "On the Accuracy and Properties of Recent Macroeconomic Forecasts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 313-319, May.
- Hall, Stephen, 1995. "Macroeconomics and a Bit More Reality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(431), pages 974-988, July.
- Francis X. Diebold, 1998.
"The Past, Present, and Future of Macroeconomic Forecasting,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 175-192, Spring.
- Francis X. Diebold, 1997. "The Past, Present, and Future of Macroeconomic Forecasting," NBER Working Papers 6290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis X. Diebold, 1997. "The past, present, and future of macroeconomic forecasting," Working Papers 97-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Capros, P. & Karadeloglou, P. & Mentzas, G., 1990. "An empirical assessment of macroeconometric and CGE approaches in policy modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 557-585.
- Sastry, V K, 1975. "The Use of Macroeconomic Regression Models of Developing Countries: A Comment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 156-165, March.
- Clive W.J. Granger & Yongil Jeon, 2003. "Interactions between large macro models and time series analysis," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 1-10.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Hunt, Benjamin & Rose, David & Scott, Alasdair, 2000. "The core model of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand's Forecasting and Policy System," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 247-274, April.
- Bodkin, Ronald G. & Marwah, Kanta, 1988. "Trends in macroeconomic modeling: The past quarter century," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 299-315.
- Ronald G. Bodkin & Lawrence R. Klein & Kanta Marwah, 1991. "A History of Macroeconometric Model-Building," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 51.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2008. "Rates, Ratios And Per Capita Variables In International Models: Analysis Of Investment And Foreign Trade In Oecd Countries," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(2).
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconometric modelling; Asian Developing Countries;
- B23 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Econometrics; Quantitative and Mathematical Studies
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:1:y:2005:i:1_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.