Women Participation, Quality Of Government And Economic Development In Europe, 2000-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Barro, Robert J, 2001.
"Schooling Quality in a Cross-Section of Countries,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(272), pages 465-488, November.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Robert J. Barro, 1997. "Schooling Quality in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 6198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, J.-W. & Barro, R.J., 1998. "Schooling Quality in a Cross Section of Countries," Papers 659, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Guisan, M.C., 2009. "Government Effectiveness, Education, Economic Development And Well-Being: Analysis Of European Countries In Comparison With The United States And Canada, 2000-2007," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Aguayo, Eva & Exposito, Pilar, 2001. "Economic growth and cycles: Cross-country models of education, industry and fertility and international comparisons," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(1), pages 9-37.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality of governance; human capital; gender empowerment; quality of life; Europe; North and Latin America;
- B54 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Feminist Economics
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:11:y:2011:i:1_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.