Beyond Facts: Understanding Quality of Life
- Lora, Eduardo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada, 2007. "Happiness Quantified: A Satisfaction Calculus Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199226146.
- repec:idb:idbbks:355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2002. "Inequalities in health in developing countries - swimming against the tide?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2795, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Espinosa & Jorge Friedman & Carlos Yevenes, 2014. "Adverse Shocks and Economic Insecurity: Evidence from Chile and Mexico," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 141-158, May.
- Madrigal, Roger & Alpizar, Francisco & Schluter, Achim, 2011. "Individual Perceptions and the Performance of Community-Based Drinking Water Organizations," Discussion Papers dp-11-07-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Nicola Pontarollo & Mercy Orellana Bravo & Joselin Segovia Sarmiento, 2017. "The determinants of subjective wellbeing in a developing country: The Ecuadorian case," JRC Working Papers JRC109319, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:bla:revinw:v:64:y:2018:i:2:p:245-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Machado, Fabiana, 2013.
"Decentralization and Accountability: The Curse of Local Underdevelopment,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
4620, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fabiana Machado, 2013. "Decentralization and Accountability: The Curse of Local Underdevelopment," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-397, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen & AGUAYO, Eva, 2011. "Women Participation, Quality Of Government And Economic Development In Europe, 2000-2007," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
- Castro, Lucio & Scartascini, Carlos, 2015.
"Tax compliance and enforcement in the pampas evidence from a field experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 65-82.
- Lucio Castro & Carlos Scartascini, 2013. "Tax Compliance and Enforcement in the Pampas: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-472, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Castro, Lucio & Scartascini, Carlos, 2014. "Tax Compliance and Enforcement in the Pampas: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4698, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2018.
"Four Decades of the Economics of Happiness: Where Next?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 64(2), pages 245-269, June.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2018. "Four Decades of the Economics of Happiness: Where Next?," Post-Print halshs-01884164, HAL.
- Kimberly Collins, 2013. "Life in the US-Mexican Border Region: Residents' Perceptions of the Place," Journal of Borderlands Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 127-146, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:idbbks:7200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.