Causal relationship between prices and wages: VECM analysis for Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonas Andersson, 2005.
"Testing for Granger causality in the presence of measurement errors,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(47), pages 1-13.
- Andersson, Jonas, 2004. "Testing for Granger causality in the presence of measurement errors," Discussion Papers 2004/11, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Sara Lemos, 2006. "Anticipated effects of the minimum wage on prices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 325-337.
- Manuela Goretti, 2008. "Wage-Price Setting in New EU Member States," IMF Working Papers 08/243, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlos José Garcia & Jorge Enrique Restrepo, 2001. "Price and wage inflation in Chile," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Modelling aspects of the inflation process and the monetary transmission mechanism in emerging market countries, volume 8, pages 109-130 Bank for International Settlements.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & L tkepohl, Helmut, 1999.
"Local Power Of Likelihood Ratio Tests For The Cointegrating Rank Of A Var Process,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 50-78, February.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Lütkepohl, Helmut, 1997. "Local power of likelihood ratio tests for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,58, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Sara lemos, 2004.
"The Effects of the Minimum Wage on Wages, Employment and Prices,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
04/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Lemos, Sara, 2004. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage on Wages, Employment and Prices," IZA Discussion Papers 1135, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara Lemos, 2004. "Empirical Equations to Estimate the Effect of the Minimum Wage on Prices," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/24, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Sara lemos, 2004. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Prices," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Jack Strauss & Mark E. Wohar, 2004. "The Linkage between Prices, Wages, and Labor Productivity: A Panel Study of Manufacturing Industries," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 920-941, April.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Lemos, Sara, 2004.
"The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Prices in Brazil,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1071, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara Lemos, 2004. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage on Prices in Brazil," Labor and Demography 0403011, EconWPA.
- Sara Lemos, 2004. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Prices in Brazil," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Moschos, D, 1983. "Aggregate Price Responses to Wage and Productivity Changes: Evidence from the U.S," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3-4), pages 169-175.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
- Sara Lemos, 2004. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Prices across Income Levels in Brazil," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/22, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
More about this item
KeywordsCausality; Co-integration; Granger; Determinants of Inflation; VECM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dug:journl:y:2010:i:26:p:90-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Nuta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fedanro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.