Vom Dreisäulensystem zum Baustein des europäischen Hauses: Wandel von Eigentum und Wettbewerb im deutschen Bankensektor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hella Engerer, 2005. "Bankenlandschaft Europa: Eigentum, Wettbewerb und Integration," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(4), pages 12-31.
- Hempell, Hannah S., 2002. "Testing for Competition Among German Banks," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Stijn Claessens, 2006. "Competitive Implications of Cross-Border Banking," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Cross-Border Banking Regulatory Challenges, chapter 11, pages 151-181 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Demirguc, Asli & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2003. "The impact of bank regulations, concentration, and institutions on bank margins," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3030, The World Bank.
- Christos K. Staikouras & Anastasia Koutsomanoli-Fillipaki, 2006. "Competition and Concentration in the New European Banking Landscape," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(3), pages 443-482.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florian Englmaier & Till Stowasser, 2017.
"Electoral Cycles in Savings Bank Lending,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 296-354.
- Stowasser, Till & Englmaier, Florian, 2013. "Electoral cycles in savings bank lending," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79897, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Englmaier, Florian & Stowasser, Till, 2013. "Electoral cycles in savings bank lending," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 508, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Florian Englmaier & Till Stowasser, 2013. "Electoral Cycles in Savings Bank Lending," CESifo Working Paper Series 4402, CESifo Group Munich.
- Englmaier, Florian & Stowasser, Till, 2014. "Electoral cycles in savings bank lending," Discussion Papers in Economics 20845, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Höwer, Daniel, 2009. "From soft and hard-nosed bankers: bank lending strategies and the survival of financially distressed firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Höwer, Daniel, 2013. "Corporate main bank decision," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:75-4-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .