Regelgebundene versus diskretionäre Wirtschaftspolitik: das Beispiel des Stabilitäts- und Wachstumspaktes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fuest Clemens, 1993.
"Budgetdefizite in einer Europäischen Währungsunion: Bedarf es gemeinsamer Verschuldungsregeln?,"
Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik,
De Gruyter, vol. 42(1), pages 123-150, April.
- Fuest Clemens, 1993. "Budgetdefizite in einer Europäischen Währungsunion: Bedarf es gemeinsamer Verschuldungsregeln?," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 42(1-3), pages 123-150, April.
- Jérôme Creel, 2002.
"Strategic interactions between monetary and fiscal policies: a case study for the European Stability Pact,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/3221, Sciences Po.
- Jérôme Creel, 2002. "Strategic interactions between monetary and fiscal policies: a case study for the European Stability Pact," Post-Print hal-00972776, HAL.
- Barro, Robert J. & Gordon, David B., 1983.
"Rules, discretion and reputation in a model of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 101-121.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1983. "Rules, Discretion and Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto & Tabellini, Guido, 1988. "Credibility and politics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 542-550, March.
- Robert Ackrill & Dean Garratt, "undated". "Rules Versus Discretion: Why EMU Needs a Stability Pact," Discussion Papers in European Economics 97/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Marco Buti & Gabriele Giudice, 2002. "Maastricht's Fiscal Rules at Ten: An Assessment," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 823-848, December.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1982. "Establishing Credibility: Strategic Considerations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 77-80, May.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
- Rogoff, Kenneth, 1990. "Equilibrium Political Budget Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 21-36, March.
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 2003. "Contingent deficit sanctions and moral hazard with a stability pact," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 187-208, October.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renate Ohr & André Schmidt, 2006. "Handelbare Verschuldungsrechte zur Sicherung fiskalischer Stabilität in der Währungsunion?," Departmental Discussion Papers 128, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:73-30-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.