La création d’entreprise:une perspective attractive pour les chercheurs publics?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shimp, Terence A & Kavas, Alican, 1984. " The Theory of Reasoned Action Applied to Coupon Usage," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 795-809, December.
- Bagozzi, Richard P & Yi, Youjae, 1991. " Multitrait-Multimethod Matrices in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 426-439, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexei Tkachev & Lars Kolvereid, 1999. "Self-employment intentions among Russian students," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 269-280, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omar TAOUAB, 2014. "The Determinants of Entrepreneurial Act in the Moroccan Textile Sector: A Logistic Regression Approach," Business and Management Horizons, Macrothink Institute, vol. 2(1), pages 23-33, June.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneuriat; intention; transfert de technologie; création d’entreprise; chercheur; entrepreneurship; intention; technology transfer; researcher.;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:9:y:2006:i:q3:p:39-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.