Stationary populations with below-replacement fertility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zheng Wu & Nan Li, 2003. "Immigration and the dependency ratio of a host population," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 21-39.
- Thomas Espenshade & Leon Bouvier & W. Arthur, 1982. "Immigration and the stable population model," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(1), pages 125-133, February.
- S. Mitra, 1990. "Immigration, below-replacement fertility, and long-term national population trends," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 27(1), pages 121-129, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Banerjee & William B.P. Robson, 2009. "Faster, Younger, Richer? The Fond Hope and Sobering Reality of Immigration's Impact on Canada's Demographic and Economic Future," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 291, July.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2005.
"Population Aging and the Macroeconomy: Explorations in the Use of Immigration as an Instrument of Control,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
135, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2005. "Population Aging and the Macroeconomy: Explorations in the Use of Immigration as an Instrument of Control," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 398, McMaster University.
- Nick Parr & Ross Guest, 2014. "A method for socially evaluating the effects of long-run demographic paths on living standards," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(11), pages 275-318, July.
- Pflaumer, Peter, 1993. "Stationäre Bevölkerungen: Anwendungsmöglichkeiten finanzmathematischer und demographischer Methoden zur Analyse des Einflusses von Wanderungen auf die langfristige Bevölkerungsentwicklung," Discussion Papers, Series II 207, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Juha Alho, 2008. "Migration, fertility, and aging in stable populations," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 45(3), pages 641-650, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAustria; below-replacement fertility; dependency ratios; formal demography; immigration; stationary population;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:26:y:2012:i:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.