Immigration and the stable population model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura DIACONU (MAXIM), 2015. "Ageing Population: Comparative Analysis Among European Union States," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(1), pages 50-59, March.
- Patrice Dion & Éric Caron-Malenfant & Chantal Grondin & Dominic Grenier, 2015. "Long-Term Contribution of Immigration to Population Renewal in Canada: A Simulation," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 41(1), pages 109-126, March.
- Özdemir, Durmuş & Rosch, Angi, 2005. "Population with immigration: Turkey and the EU. Does a young population remedy to the aged?," MPRA Paper 55848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2014.
- Carl Schmertmann, 2012. "Stationary populations with below-replacement fertility," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(14), pages 319-330, April.
- Dennis Fredriksen & Nils Martin Stølen, 2005. "Effects of demographic development, labour supply and pension reforms on the future pension burden," Discussion Papers 418, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2005.
"Population Aging and the Macroeconomy: Explorations in the Use of Immigration as an Instrument of Control,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
135, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2005. "Population Aging and the Macroeconomy: Explorations in the Use of Immigration as an Instrument of Control," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 398, McMaster University.
- Laura DIACONU (MAXIM), 2015. "The Refugees And The Economic Growth In The Eu States: Challenges And Opportunities," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(4), pages 881-890, December.
- Barry Edmonston, 2006. "Population dynamics in Germany: the role of immigration and population momentum," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 25(5), pages 513-545, December.
- Nick Parr & Ross Guest, 2014. "A method for socially evaluating the effects of long-run demographic paths on living standards," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(11), pages 275-318, July.
- Samuel H. Preston & Haidong Wang, 2007. "Intrinsic Growth Rates and Net Reproduction Rates in the Presence of Migration," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 33(4), pages 357-666.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:19:y:1982:i:1:p:125-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .