Immigration, below-replacement fertility, and long-term national population trends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:82:y:2012:i:3:p:158-169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gustav Feichtinger & Andrey Krasovskii & Alexia Prskawetz & Vladimir Veliov, 2012. "Optimal age-specific election policies in two-level organizations with fixed size," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(4), pages 649-677, December.
- Carl Schmertmann, 2012. "Stationary populations with below-replacement fertility," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(14), pages 319-330, April.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2005.
"Population Aging and the Macroeconomy: Explorations in the Use of Immigration as an Instrument of Control,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
135, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2005. "Population Aging and the Macroeconomy: Explorations in the Use of Immigration as an Instrument of Control," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 398, McMaster University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:27:y:1990:i:1:p:121-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .