Men’s and women’s migration in coastal Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4744 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cris Beauchemin & Philippe Bocquier, 2003. "Migration and urbanization in francophone west Africa a review of the recent empirical evidence," Working Papers DT/2003/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacqueline Agesa & Richard Agesa, 1999. "Gender differences in the incidence of rural to urban migration: Evidence from Kenya," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 36-58.
- Arpita Chattopadhyay, 1998. "Gender, migration, and career trajectories in Malaysia," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 35(3), pages 335-344, August.
- Nancy Landale, 1994. "Migration and the latino family: The union formation behavior of Puerto Rican women," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(1), pages 133-157, February.
- Porter, Gina, 2002. "Living in a Walking World: Rural Mobility and Social Equity Issues in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 285-300, February.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 1998. "On the Road: Marriage and Mobility in Malaysia," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(4), pages 805-832.
- Sara Curran & Estela Rivero-Fuentes, 2003. "Engendering migrant networks: The case of Mexican migration," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 40(2), pages 289-307, May.
- Alice Goldstein & Michael White & idney Goldstein, 1997. "Migration, fertility, and state policy in Hubei Province, China," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(4), pages 481-491, November.
- Alfred O. Agwanda & Philippe Bocquier & Anne Khasakhala & Samuel Owuor, 2004. "The effect of economic crisis on youth precariousness in Nairobi. An analysis of itinerary to adulthood of three generations of men and women," Working Papers DT/2004/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Aderanti Adepoju, 2003. "Migration in West Africa," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 46(3), pages 37-41, September.
- Calves, Anne-Emmanuele & Schoumaker, Bruno, 2004. "Deteriorating Economic Context and Changing Patterns of Youth Employment in Urban Burkina Faso: 1980-2000," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1341-1354, August.
- repec:cai:poeine:pope_403_0455 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4536 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsevent history analysis; Ghana; life history; migration; sub-Saharan Africa; urbanization;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:22:y:2010:i:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office). General contact details of provider: https://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.