Living in a Walking World: Rural Mobility and Social Equity Issues in Sub-Saharan Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evans, Peter, 1996. "Introduction: Development strategies across the public-private divide," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages IN1-IN1, June.
- Creightney, C.D., 1993. "Transport and Economic Performance, a Survey of Developing Countries," Papers 232, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Bryceson, Deborah Fahy & Howe, John, 1993. "Rural household transport in Africa: Reducing the burden on women?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1715-1728, November.
- Airey, Tony, 1992. "The impact of road construction on the spatial characteristics of hospital utilization in the Meru district of Kenya," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1135-1146, May.
- Evans, Peter, 1996. "Government action, social capital and development: Reviewing the evidence on synergy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1119-1132, June.
- Calvo, C.M., 1998. "Options for Managing and Financing Rural Transport Infrastructure," Papers 411, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Riverson, J. & Gaviria, J. & Thriscutt, S., 1991. "Rural roads in Sub-Saharan Africa: lessons from World Bank experience," Papers 141, World Bank - Technical Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:2:p:285-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.