Living in a Walking World: Rural Mobility and Social Equity Issues in Sub-Saharan Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bryceson, Deborah Fahy & Howe, John, 1993. "Rural household transport in Africa: Reducing the burden on women?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1715-1728, November.
- Riverson, J. & Gaviria, J. & Thriscutt, S., 1991. "Rural roads in Sub-Saharan Africa: lessons from World Bank experience," Papers 141, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Evans, Peter, 1996. "Government action, social capital and development: Reviewing the evidence on synergy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1119-1132, June.
- Calvo, C.M., 1998. "Options for Managing and Financing Rural Transport Infrastructure," Papers 411, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Creightney, C.D., 1993. "Transport and Economic Performance, a Survey of Developing Countries," Papers 232, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Evans, Peter, 1996. "Introduction: Development strategies across the public-private divide," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1-1, June.
- Airey, Tony, 1992. "The impact of road construction on the spatial characteristics of hospital utilization in the Meru district of Kenya," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1135-1146, May.