Introduction: Development strategies across the public-private divide
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nugent, Jeffrey B., 1993.
"Between state, markets and households: A neoinstitutional analysis of local organizations and institutions,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 623-632, April.
- Nugent, J.B., 1992. "Between State, Markets and Households: A Neoinstitutional Analysis of Local Organizations and Institutions," Papers 9207, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Evans, Peter, 1996. "Government action, social capital and development: Reviewing the evidence on synergy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1119-1132, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Forsyth, Tim, 2006. "Cooperative environmental governance and waste-to-energy technologies in Asia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4718, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Badru Bukenya, 2013. "Are service-delivery NGOs building state capacity in the global South? Experiences from HIV/AIDS programmes in rural Uganda," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-022-13, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Go, Frank M. & Trunfio, Mariapina & Lucia, Maria Della, 2013. "Social capital and governance for sustainable rural development," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(2), June.
- Ben Fine & Costas Lapavitsas, 2004. "Social Capital And Capitalist Economies," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 2(1), pages 17-34.
- Molinas, JoseR., 1998. "The impact of inequality, gender, external assistance and social capital on local-level cooperation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 413-431, March.
- Porter, Gina, 2002. "Living in a Walking World: Rural Mobility and Social Equity Issues in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 285-300, February.
- McNichol, Jason, 2000. "Contesting Governance in the Global Marketplace: A Sociological Assessment of British Efforts to Build New Markets for NGO-Certified Sustainable Wood Products," Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics, Working Paper Series qt6kk85053, Center for Culture, Organizations and Politics of theInstitute for Research on Labor and Employment, UC Berkeley.
- Illa, M.R., 2005. "State role on ICTs promotion in developing countries : general patterns and the Uruguayan experience," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19170, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Titeca, Kristof & Vervisch, Thomas, 2008. "The Dynamics of Social Capital and Community Associations in Uganda: Linking Capital and its Consequences," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2205-2222, November.
- Ackerman, John, 2004. "Co-Governance for Accountability: Beyond "Exit" and "Voice"," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 447-463, March.
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Pender, John & Tesfay, Girmay, 2004. "Collective action for grazing land management in crop-livestock mixed systems in the highlands of northern Ethiopia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 273-290, December.
- Joanna Chataway & David Wield, 2000. "Industrialization, innovation and development: what does knowledge management change?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 803-824.
- Bebbington, Anthony & Dharmawan, Leni & Fahmi, Erwin & Guggenheim, Scott, 2006. "Local Capacity, Village Governance, and the Political Economy of Rural Development in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1958-1976, November.
- M'Gonigle, R. Michael, 1999. "Ecological economics and political ecology: towards a necessary synthesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Forsyth, Tim, 2005. "Building deliberative public–private partnerships for waste management in Asia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4731, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:6:p:in1-in1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .