The Impact of Diferent Types of Foreign Owners on Firm Performance - Case of Romanian Listed Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Delios, Andrew & Wu, Zhi Jian & Zhou, Nan, 2006.
"A New Perspective on Ownership Identities in China's Listed Companies,"
Management and Organization Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 319-343, November.
- Andrew Delios & Zhi Jian Wu & Nan Zhou, 2006. "A New Perspective on Ownership Identities in China's Listed Companies," Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 2(3), pages 319-343, November.
- Becht, Marco & Boehmer, Ekkehart, 2003. "Voting control in German corporations," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 1999.
"Corporate Ownership Around the World,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 471-517, April.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "Corporate Ownership Around the World," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1840, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer, 1998. "Corporate Ownership Around the World," NBER Working Papers 6625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xu, Xiaonian & Wang, Yan, 1999. "Ownership structure and corporate governance in Chinese stock companies," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 75-98.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign owner; ultimate owner; performance; ownership structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ddj:fserec:y:2012:p:341-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gianina Mihai). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fegalro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.