The Perils of Lifetime Employment Systems: Productivity Advance in the Indian and Japanese Textile Industries, 1920â€“1938
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oro, Oro Ufuo & Alagidede, Paul, 2018. "The Nature of the finance–growth relationship: Evidence from a panel of oil-producing countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 89-102.
- Ashvin Ahuja & Thammarak Moenjak, 2002. "Economic Arrangements and Long-Term Growth in Thailand," Working Papers 2002-05, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen Parente, 2014.
"Resistance to Technology Adoption: The Rise and Decline of Guilds,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(3), pages 437-458, July.
- Desmet, Klaus & Parente, Stephen, 2013. "Resistance to Technology Adoption: The Rise and Decline of Guilds," CEPR Discussion Papers 9439, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus Desmet & Stephen Parente, 2013. "Code and data files for "Resistance to Technology Adoption: The Rise and Decline of Guilds"," Computer Codes 11-151, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Bishnupriya Gupta, 2011.
"Wages, unions, and labour productivity: evidence from Indian cotton mills,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 64, pages 76-98, February.
- Bishnupriya Gupta, 2011. "Wages, unions, and labour productivity: evidence from Indian cotton mills," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 64(s1), pages 76-98, February.
- Jerzmanowski, Michal, 2007. "Total factor productivity differences: Appropriate technology vs. efficiency," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 2080-2110, November.
- Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2006.
"Unions, Wages and Labour Productivity: Evidence from Indian Cotton Mills,"
Economic Research Papers
269646, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Bishnupriya, 2006. "Unions, Wages and Labour Productivity : Evidence from Indian Cotton Mills," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 753, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ramamurthy, Priti, 2000. "The Cotton Commodity Chain, Women, Work and Agency in India and Japan: The Case for Feminist Agro-Food Systems Research," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 551-578, March.
- Stephane Straub, 2011.
"Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 683-708.
- Stephane Straub, 2007. "Infrastructure and Development: A Critical Appraisal of the Macro-level Literature," ESE Discussion Papers 178, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008. "Infrastructure and development : a critical appraisal of the macro level literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4590, The World Bank.
- Canton, Erik J. F. & de Groot, Henri L. F. & Nahuis, Richard, 2002. "Vested interests, population ageing and technology adoption," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 631-652, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:54:y:1994:i:02:p:307-324_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jeh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.