An Exploration of Factors Influencing Ethical and Unethical Behavior in Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Perry, Gregory M. & Duffy, Patricia A. & Nixon, Clair J. & Robison, Lindon J., 2005. "An Exploration of Factors Influencing Ethical and Unethical Behavior in Negotiations," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(01), April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy L. Cross & Gregory M. Perry, 1995. "Depreciation Patterns for Agricultural Machinery," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(1), pages 194-204.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
More about this item
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:37:y:2005:i:01:p:1-20_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AAE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.