Energy consumption, pollutant emissions and growth in the long run: Sweden through 200 years
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matias Piaggio & Emilio Padilla & Carolina Roman, 2015.
"The long-run relationshiop between C02 emissions and economic activity in a small open economy: Uruguay 1882-2010,"
wpdea1506, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Matias Piaggio & Emilio Padilla & Carolina Roman, 2015. "The long-run relationship between CO2 emissions and economic activity in a small open economy: Uruguay 1882 - 2010," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-11, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Marbuah, George & Amuakwa-Mensah, Franklin, 2017. "Spatial analysis of emissions in Sweden," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 383-394.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Shah, Syed Hasanat & Sato, João Ricardo, 2016.
"Time-varying analysis of CO2 emissions, energy consumption, and economic growth nexus: Statistical experience in next 11 countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 33-48.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kumar, Mantu & Shah, Syed Hasanat & Sato, João Ricardo, 2016. "Time-Varying Analysis of CO2 Emissions, Energy Consumption, and Economic Growth Nexus: Statistical Experience in Next 11 Countries," MPRA Paper 73395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Aug 2016.
- Duarte, Rosa & Pinilla, Vicente & Serrano, Ana, 2013.
"Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for water use? A panel smooth transition regression approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 518-527.
- Rosa Duarte & Vicente Pinilla & Ana Serrano, 2012. "Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for water use? A panel smooth transition regression approach," Documentos de Trabajo dt2012-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Akbar Ullah & Karim Khan & Munazza Akhtar, 2014. "Energy Intensity: A Decomposition Exercise for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 531-549.
- Esteve, Vicente & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2012. "Is there an environmental Kuznets curve for Spain? Fresh evidence from old data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2696-2703.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2014.
"Structural Transformation and the Oil Price,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(3), pages 484-504, July.
- University of Minnesota & Radoslaw Stefanski, 2009. "Structural Transformation and the Oil Price," 2009 Meeting Papers 1050, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2013. "Online Appendix to "Structural Transformation and the Oil Price"," Technical Appendices 12-45, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2010. "Structural Transformation and the Oil Price," OxCarre Working Papers 048, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Radoslaw Stefanski, 2013. "Code and data files for "Structural Transformation and the Oil Price"," Computer Codes 12-45, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Karimu, Amin & Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Söderholm, Patrik, 2017.
"Energy intensity and convergence in Swedish industry: A combined econometric and decomposition analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 347-356.
- Karimu, Amin & Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy & Söderholm, Patrik, 2016. "Energy Intensity and Convergence in Swedish Industry: A Combined Econometric and Decomposition Analysis," CERE Working Papers 2016:8, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:271-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaika, Dimitra & Zervas, Efthimios, 2013. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) theory—Part A: Concept, causes and the CO2 emissions case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1392-1402.
- Lindmark, Magnus & Acar, Sevil, 2013. "Sustainability in the making? A historical estimate of Swedish sustainable and unsustainable development 1850–2000," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 176-187.
- Astrid Kander, 2008. "Is it simply getting worse? Agriculture and Swedish greenhouse gas emissions over 200 years -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 61(4), pages 773-797, November.
- David I. Stern, 2004. "Diffusion of Emissions Abating Technology," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0420, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Vesterberg, Mattias, 2017. "Power to the people: Electricity demand and household behavior," Umeå Economic Studies 942, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ereveh:v:8:y:2004:i:03:p:297-335_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ERE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.