Chance Constrained Programming Models for Risk-Based Economic and Policy Analysis of Soil Conservation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zhu, Minkang & Taylor, Daniel B. & Sarin, Subhash C. & Kramer, Randall A., 1994. "Chance Constrained Programming Models For Risk-Based Economic And Policy Analysis Of Soil Conservation," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-8, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Segarra, Eduardo & Kramer, Randall A. & Taylor, Daniel B., 1985.
"A Stochastic Programming Analysis Of The Farm Level Implications Of Soil Erosion Control,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 1-8, December.
- Segarra, Eduardo & Kramer, Randall A. & Taylor, Daniel B., 1985. "A Stochastic Programming Analysis of the Farm Level Implications of Soil Erosion Control," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 147-154, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doole, Graeme & Pannell, David J., 2011.
"Evaluating environmental policies under uncertainty through application of robust nonlinear programming,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(4), pages 1-18.
- Graeme J. Doole & David J. Pannell, 2011. "Evaluating environmental policies under uncertainty through application of robust nonlinear programming," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(4), pages 469-486, October.
- Peterson, Jeffrey M. & Boisvert, Richard N., 1998. "Optimal Voluntary "Green" Payment Programs To Limit Nitrate Contamination Under Price and Yield Risk," Research Bulletins 122687, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Probabilistic programming for nitrate pollution control: Comparing different probabilistic constraint approximations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 217-228, May.
- Gianpiero Canessa & Julian A. Gallego & Lewis Ntaimo & Bernardo K. Pagnoncelli, 2019. "An algorithm for binary linear chance-constrained problems using IIS," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 589-608, April.
- Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2017. "Transferability of Policies to Control Agricultural Nonpoint Pollution in Relatively Similar Catchments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 11-21.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:agrerw:v:23:y:1994:i:01:p:58-65_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/age .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.