An Evaluation of Post Conservation Reserve Program Alternatives In The Texas High Plains
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Johnson, Phillip N. & Segarra, Eduardo, 1995. "An Evaluation Of Post Conservation Reserve Program Alternatives In The Texas High Plains," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-9, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Segarra, Eduardo & Kramer, Randall A. & Taylor, Daniel B., 1985.
"A Stochastic Programming Analysis of the Farm Level Implications of Soil Erosion Control,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 147-154, December.
- Segarra, Eduardo & Kramer, Randall A. & Taylor, Daniel B., 1985. "A Stochastic Programming Analysis Of The Farm Level Implications Of Soil Erosion Control," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 1-8, December.
- Ribaudo, Marc O., 1986. "Reducing Soil Erosion: Offsite Benefits," Agricultural Economic Reports 308013, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gali, Jyothi & Brown, Colin G., 2000. "Assisting decision-making in Queensland barley production through chance constrained programming," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(2), pages 1-19.
- Chen, Xiaoxuan & Ando, Amy Whritenour, 2006. "Optimal Contract Length for Voluntary Land Conservation Programs," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21259, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Claassen, Roger & Hansen, LeRoy T. & Peters, Mark & Breneman, Vincent E. & Weinberg, Marca & Cattaneo, Andrea & Feather, Peter & Gadsby, Dwight M. & Hellerstein, Daniel & Hopkins, Jeffrey W. & Johnsto, 2001. "Agri-Environmental Policy at the Crossroads: Guideposts on a Changing Landscape," Agricultural Economic Reports 33983, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Dickson, Amanda & Dicks, Michael R., 2008. "Potential Economic Impacts of the Managed Haying and Grazing Provision of CRP," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46807, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:27:y:1995:i:02:p:556-564_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/aae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.