A Stochastic Programming Analysis Of The Farm Level Implications Of Soil Erosion Control
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Segarra, Eduardo & Kramer, Randall A. & Taylor, Daniel B., 1985. "A Stochastic Programming Analysis of the Farm Level Implications of Soil Erosion Control," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 147-154, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall A. Kramer & William T. McSweeny & Robert W. Stavros, 1983. "Soil Conservation with Uncertain Revenues and Input Supplies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(4), pages 694-702.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McSweeny, William T., 1988. "A Farm-Level Analysis Of Soil Loss Control: Modeling The Probabilistic Nature Of Annual Soil Loss," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 17(2), October.
- Johnson, Phillip N. & Segarra, Eduardo, 1995.
"An Evaluation of Post Conservation Reserve Program Alternatives In The Texas High Plains,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 556-564, December.
- Johnson, Phillip N. & Segarra, Eduardo, 1995. "An Evaluation Of Post Conservation Reserve Program Alternatives In The Texas High Plains," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Zhu, Minkang & Taylor, Daniel B. & Sarin, Subhash C. & Kramer, Randall A., 1994.
"Chance Constrained Programming Models For Risk-Based Economic And Policy Analysis Of Soil Conservation,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(1), April.
- Zhu, Minkang & Taylor, Daniel B. & Sarin, Subhash C. & Kramer, Randall A., 1994. "Chance Constrained Programming Models for Risk-Based Economic and Policy Analysis of Soil Conservation," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 58-65, April.
- Letson, David & Setia, Parveen P., 1994. "On-Farm Costos of Reducing environmental degradation under risk," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 9(2), pages 163-187.
- Boisvert, Richard N. & Regmi, Anita & Schmidt, Todd M., 1996. "Policy Implications of Ranking Distributions of Nitrate Runoff and Leaching by Farm, Region, and Soil Productivity," Working Papers 127932, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29971. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.