Reglas monetarias en Colombia y Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Velasco, A. & Guzzo, V., 1998. "The Case for a Populist Central Banker," Working Papers 98-26, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Richard H. Clarida & Mark Gertler, 1997.
"How the Bundesbank Conducts Monetary Policy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 363-412
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, R. & Gertler, M., 1996. "How the Bundesbank Conducts Monetary Policy," Working Papers 96-14, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Richard Clarida & Mark Gertler, 1996. "How the Bundesbank Conducts Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry & Marcela Eslava M., 1997.
"Notas sobre la Tasa de Interés y la Inflación en Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003280, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry & Marcela Eslava, 1997. "Notas sobre la Tasa de Interés y la Inflación en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 078, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Agnès Belaisch & Claudio Soto, 1998. "Empirical Regularities of Chilean Business Cycles," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 41, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsInformes de Investigación; Política Monetaria; Inflación; Tasa de Interés; Tipo de Cambio; Tipo de Cambio Real;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000438:013499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.